Please note the following changes to the arbitration policy that are effective immediately.
- All vehicles model year 2009 or older or with 200,000km or more will automatically be run as as Red Light, AS-Is unit.
- Inherent defects and all normally worn air ride suspension systems; including shocks and bags are no longer subject to arbitration.
- Issues pertaining to catalytic converters are no longer subject to arbitration, unless they are missing completely.
- Air bag issues are now subject to arbitration only if the cost of repair is over $800.00.
- Level 1 and 2 oil leaks are not subject to arbitration.
- Only a level 3 oil leak can be arbitrated if the cost of repair exceeds $800.00
Please read and understand the arbitration policies before purchasing a vehicle. These Arbitration changes DO NOT exempt from OMVIC mandatory Disclosures.